As a long-time friend and employee of Arc’s Value Village, Michelle Dustin has the inside scoop on all things thrift. With extensive retail experience and years of avid secondhand shopping, Michelle has developed an impressive knack for shopping and styling on a thrift store budget. In 2011, Michelle approached the Value Village team with the innovative idea to offer the same personal shopping services found in high-end department stores at Arc’s Value Village, and customers responded enthusiastically. To date, Michelle has shopped with over two hundred Value Village customers and regularly sees happy return clients. In May 2012, Michelle became a full-time team member at Arc’s Value Village, serving as Personal Shopper, Thrift Stylist, and social media contributor.
If you are new to thrift, don’t have time, are overwhelmed by shopping or just want to explore some new options, this is the service for you! This is how it works:
- Schedule your appointment! It can be a single appointment or a dual appointment.
- Appointments will last for one hour and fifteen minutes and are FREE of charge.
- Once you have scheduled your appointment, I will send you a link to the Client Image Profile. Please fill it out for me and submit it at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
- Arrive at your scheduled time and place. I will meet you there with a rack of clothing and accessories chosen just for you based on your Client Image Profile.
- Try on clothing in the comfort of your reserved fitting room. I will stand by with friendly feedback.
- No pressure to buy – only leave with what you love!
- We would love your feedback. Please fill out the evaluation sheet once you’ve completed your appointment.
- Tell your friends! If you enjoyed your experience, please pass it along
I am looking forward to working with you!
Cancellations: Please cancel by phone at least 48 hours ahead of your scheduled appointment. 952.279.1398
Sorry, we are not accepting coupons for the Arc’s Value Village Personal Shopper Service.